If your family, or a family you know, is in need of decent, affordable housing, please contact us. We also encourage you to consider filling out a pre-qualifying application.
Click Here- Pre-Qualification application
Habitat for Humanity follows a nondiscriminatory policy of family selection. Neither race nor religion is a factor in choosing partner families. Partner families are always selected based on their level of need, ability to pay and willingness to partner.
Applicants are required to meet several qualifications to ensure successful home ownership. Each Habitat affiliate has its own guidelines. In general, prospective homeowners must:
- Be citizens or legal residents.
- Prove steady income.
- Have good credit.
- Earn a monthly income that falls within minimum and maximum limits, depending on household size.
- Sustain a savings account over a specified period of time.
In addition, each partner family will be required to:
- Invest sweat-equity hours in building his/her home and others.
- Make an affordable down payment.
- Make timely mortgage payments.
- Attend homeowner education classes.